Runway: Posh Repurpose for Parks is a unique event to build environmental awareness while raising funds for the Hancock Parks Foundation. This event showcases amazing fashions made from plastic bags, bottles, cans, etc.—materials that would otherwise be headed to the landfill. The designs were submitted to our contest for a chance to win a Grand Prize of $500 CASH.
Join the Hancock Park District, Huntington Bank and the Hancock County Solid Waste District at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts for a fun-filled evening emceed by WFIN’s Chris Oaks. Doors open at 6:00 p.m.; show starts at 7:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy hors d’oeuvres by The Baker’s Cafe and a coffee bar by We.Serve.Coffee, music, raffles, and a creative fashion show with audience participation!
Raffle items include:
- Kayak and canoe donated by Dr. Robert McEvoy
- Lowes Garden Treasures Fire Pit
- Purse signed by Mary Wilson of The Supremes
- Scarf signed by Maryha Reeves of Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Original glazed vase by Brandon Knott
- Dietsch’s Tower
- Lake Erie sailing day trip with picnic lunch
- Shirley’s Popcorn gift card
- King’s Island day passes
- Miller Ferry adult round-trip tickets
- My Own Backyard Gift Basket
- Mudhens tickets
- Findlay YMCA Youth Pass
- Gas cards
- …and so much more!
Learn more about the Hancock Park System at www.HancockParks.com